NEW RACE FORMAT
RIDER PROCEDURE (COVID REGULATIONS)
- Only paid pre-entries accepted. No late entries or unpaid entries at the venue.
- Limited entries available, only 500 per event.
- Online Entry procedure via Entryninja only.
- Please note that due to regulations, entries per race and batch are capped, so if your entry is not successful on the batch you have selected, please select a different race or batch
- Specific start times will be communicated to riders per email and/or SMS. Please adhere strictly to those times.
- Unfortunately, you will not be able to change your batch or start time after you have entered, so please make sure you enter correctly.
- Only runners allowed on the venue – NO Spectators, family or friends.
- No person will be allowed to access the Race Venue without the following compulsory items:
- Mask or Buff
- Arm Band that is registered in your name.
- Practise proper social distancing at all times – no physical contact between any persons, please. Always keep a distance between yourself and another runner of at least 1.5 meters. Always wear your mask/buff to cover both your nose and mouth at the same time, at the venue and Water Points. You may remove your mask/buff during racing.
- Sanitization stations will be available throughout the venue, please look out for these and make use of them as much as possible.
- Runners must arrive at venue 20 – 30 minutes prior to the start of their Batch. Please do not arrive too early.
- All runners entering the venue will pass by a sanitization station and then through the Screening and Scanning area where your temperature will be taken and an electronic questionnaire completed.
- Any person registering above 37.5 degrees or who does not qualify according to the basic questionnaire will not be allowed to access the venue or race.
- After the temperature screening and Covid questionnaire is completed, the same Staff member will scan your Armband to confirm your timing chip is working and registered to the correct person.
- From the scanning area runners may proceed directly to the batch holding penns and await their start.
- Toilet facilities will be available. Please sanitize before entering and after exiting the toilets.
- Coffee, cool drink and take away vendors will also be at the venue, but there will be no sit down facilities or tents. Again we encourage runners to sanitize before and after doing their purchases. No alcohol will be on sale
- Social Distancing rules apply at the water points as well. When stopping at a water point, please cover your mouth and nose with a buff or mask and only touch the items you will keep with you.
- Water Points will be touch-less and energy bars and sweets will be pre packaged.
- Fluids will be dispensed using foot activated valves.
- At the Finish, runners will collect their own Goody Bag and proceed directly out of the fenced area where they can collect a sealed hydration drink.
- Unfortunately we do NOT encourage runners to hang around at the venue after completion of their race. Food and drink will be available for purchase but only for take away. As mentioned there will be no alcohol on sale and no seating will be available.
- Please leave the venue at your earliest convenience to minimise the Covid risk as much as possible.
- Cut-offs will be enforced on the route so please be aware.
- There will be no Prize Giving at the Venue after the race. All winners will be announced via Social Media and News Letters the following Monday.
- See you on Race Day!